Thursday, May 18, 2017

Another Contest, another Answer

     Better to this before I forget about it.  The Romance Reviews is having a Sizzling Summer Reads Party and will be giving away many books if you answer a simple question about them. I am donating  a first edition, signed paperback copy of Paradise for a Sinner which takes place on a tropic isle. Drum roll, please.  The answer to the question is American Samoa. I think my book will be up for grabs on June third. Keep an eye out for it. The party runs the whole month of June with new books every day.
     Yes, there are two Samoas, one its own nation, one an American protectorate. And possibly one a cookie-Samoans do love their coconut.  This small island provides an inordinate number of football players for it population, and they are 56% more likely to make it to the NFL than other college players. Known for their size, agility, and a cultural ethic to work as a team, they make great recruits. Adam Malala, the hero of my book, is just such a person. I hope the winner enjoys this read.

No comments:

Post a Comment