Saturday, November 21, 2009

Glam Pics

One of my daughters suggested I needed an updated, sexier picture for my web site, www.LYNNSHURR.com. Following this suggestion, my husband booked a sitting for me with a very fine local photographer as a birthday gift. The man did try his best. Sadly, I would have to be fifthy pounds lighter and thirty years younger at the least to look sexy. I believe I was sexy for about six years of my entire life from the ages of twenty-one to twenty-seven. Generally, my mother referred to me as "the one with the good personality", the kiss of death when it came to dating.
You know what? A good personality lasts far longer and gets you more places than a good figure or a pretty face. Took me a long time to realize that, so I am passing it on. Now, I need to make another decision. Should I keep the original picture with the slightly outdated hair style and be younger than I now am forever, or do I boldly post the new ones with the silver hair and double chin as soon as I can figure out how to do that? Maybe I'll ask you-which one should be on my web site?

No comments:

Post a Comment